Sunday, February 7, 2016

Another Love Tragedy?

It has been years since I have moved on an accepted my fate with Ms. Fireworks. She is happy, they are happy, I am OK with that. I actually have good conversations with her bf as he is also a geek as well. I think I would again find another one soon, as I move on with my life with a lot of new firsts. Last year I went on my first trip to Davao which is also my first plane ride. I met a ton of new friends and even got in touch with old ones as well.

Love has not been a priority but I find myself including them in my prayers. I know that I would like to love not because I am lonely, but ready. But I do know that now I am ready, but the universe still does not pave me an opportunity for it. I have tried to look around but it seems they are either too far from my interests and/or would not be interested in me as well.

But recently, I noticed being drawn to one of my artist friend on facebook as she would post a lot of things that I find cute, funny, and geeky. She loves to draw, I love to draw. I promised myself last year to come back to drawing and make comics again. I begin to love her feed with her own art and all the other post that shows her personality. However, I would have only met me once or twice in conventions but never talked to her personally.

I wanted to talk to her or invite her but I don't know how and what. A drawing session? A movie? She is not the usual girl as she is a deviant among the norm. Back in the past weeks, she would post a witty status, I would like and comment, she would like it, but that's it.  To get past the wall is the challenge I never knew how to solve. 

However, there is also another catch, she is also with another artist which she talks to more often. They meet sometimes and collaborate in art, which is tragic for me. As I would say that I am falling for her, it is also comes at a bad time again. Now my dilemma is should I wait, or move on again. I am afraid that I would never meet someone like her ever again. 

I really feel now I am unlucky in romantic love. huhuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment